Sometimes drug store makeup can do the job better than the designer brand. Price does not define the makeups abilities, and drug store makeup needs more recognition in the beauty community. Constantly on this blog, it mentions a lot of makeup on the higher end of the spectrum. Today I am showing you makeup dupes that are for affordable and will keep your makeup looking flawless!
1. Benefit’s POREfessional ($31.00) Vs. Maybelline’s Baby Skin ($5.00) Primers
First Photo Credits : http://www.sephora.com/the-porefessional-face-primer-P264900
Second Photo Credits : http://www.bebeautyindo.com/product/15/192/MAYBELLINE-Baby-Skin-Instant-Pore-Eraser
2. Beauty Blender ($20.00) Vs. Real Techniques ($6.00)
First Photo Credits : http://www.beautyblender.com
3. Clinique Chubby Stick ($17.00) Vs. Revlon Colourburst ($6.00)
First Photo Credits : http://www.sephora.com/chubby-stick-intense-moisturizing-lip-colour-balm-P377218
Second Photo Credits : https://www.pinterest.com/pin/198439927306150857/
4. Benefit hello flawless oxygen wow ($36.00) Vs. Rimmel London Wake Me Up ($13.00)
Second Photo Credits : https://uk.rimmellondon.com/products/face/wake-me-up-foundation
5. Laura Mercier Translucent Powder ($38.00) Vs. Maybelline Fit Me Powder ($8.00)
First Photo Credits : http://www.sephora.com/translucent-loose-setting-powder-P109908
Second Photo Credits : http://www.feelunique.com/p/Maybelline-New-York-Fit-Me-Concealer-6-8ml
Love all my glam queens!
Comment your thoughts down below!